Monday, May 7, 2007

Introduction to the 2007 ECU Study Abroad in India program

I am a professor of Religious Studies at East Carolina University. See our website here: www.ecu.edu/religionprogram For the second year in a row, I am leading a study abroad program to India. You can see the blog from 2006: http://ecu-in-india.blogspot.com/ and a photo gallery from 2006 here: http://www.ecu.edu/religionprogram/india/slides/

We invite you to follow the progress of our journey as 14 students, my assistant Wes Borton, my assistant in India Jampa, and I visit some of my favorite sacred places in India. Wes and I will arrive in India on May 10th and the students will follow several days later.

Derek F. Maher, Ph.D.
Co-Director, Religious Studies Program
maherd@ecu.edu
Office 252-328-5332

Mail:
Religious Studies Program
Brewster A-327
East Carolina University
Greenville, NC 27858-4353

1 comment:

ALLISON'S MOM said...

To All

I am looking forward to reading each blog as you jouney thorough
India.
Have a termendous time!

Jenn Korycki-Kersheskey

I love you Allison!!! Hugs from me!!!